About Lime Tree
The Lime Tree, founded in 2005, is a venue that welcomes people from different walks of life to a casual setting enjoying a wholesome meal. Lime Tree celebrates good home cooking prepared lovingly.
The Lime Tree has two branches: one in Kazanchis and the other in Bole.
5 Things that Make Lime Tree Special
- The chocolate cake at the Lime Tree is legendary created by founder Yasser Bagersh.
- The Lime Tree hires people with limited skill and trains them from scratch.
- The Lime Tree hires low income individuals priority given to single mothers
- Every time you eat at the Lime Tree, a child is fed through Our Father’s Kitchen, a community kitchen that feeds underprivileged children.
- The Lime Tree is known for its daily specials ranging from Shawarma to Live Wok.